Friday, May 6, 2016

Bagel-o's


            The strongest technical aspect of my work is the layering and using tools to cut out the images. I was able to layer all of the bagels in a way that it looks like they were just poured into a bowl. Also the "Fun Zone" cover, I think is displayed nicely. I could have improved on the color scheme I used for the whole box. I also could have made my text a little more outgoing. It is kind of boring. 
            The easiest part of this project was once I had an idea just labeling all the sides and make it all flow together. Also, I was able to manipulate the actual cereal box I had without copying the whole thing. The difficult part of this project was creating the measurements, but also knowing where certain images had to go. 
            I demonstrated the objective of this project by filling out each side as if they were on the actual box. I cut out images using the different crop tools. I also found a tool to create a blank box and added text to it. If I could do this activity again I would take the outline I have and completely add color to the whole background and work off of those colors. I also would change the "U" in the Fun Zone word since it blends in with the background. 

1 comment:

  1. This was a great success, excellent idea and even better craftsmanship in cutting it out. A

    ReplyDelete