Monday, May 16, 2016

Morph



            The strongest technical aspect of my work is the choice of animals that I used to morph. I picked a nice picture to have as the body for my animal. But then I was also able to find a good picture of an elephant to make sure that the head would fit on to it. The aspect that I could have improved on would be the face and using the tools to make it look as if the elephant really had the bengal tigers pattern.
            The easiest part of this project would be layering the pictures on top of one another. I had to cut out the head of the elephant which wasn't all the hard but then I had to layer it on top of the bengal tigers body. It was easy to make the shaped line up. The difficult part of this project was using the tools and making sure you can blend the bengal tigers pattern and put it on the elephant.
            I demonstrated the objective of this project by using the healing brush tool, and the stamp tool. I used these tools to add the bengal tigers pattern onto the elephant head. I also used the stamp tool so that I could cut out the elephant head. If I could do this project again, I think I would make the picture larger so that I wouldn't have to restart certain parts over and over again.

1 comment:

  1. The design in the ears and the texture came out very nicely though wish there was a smoother transition into the trunk!
    A"

    ReplyDelete