Thursday, March 17, 2016

Movie Poster



            The strongest technical aspect of my work is the way that the zombies in the front are bigger and as it goes back they become smaller. Also, the main characters in the movie are bigger and stand out more behind the zombies. The aspect that could have been improved would be the text at the bottom with the rating. It was hard because of the color of the zombies at the bottom. I had to change the color of the words which made it look a little out of sorts. 
            The easiest part about this project would be choosing the movie and then layering the images to create a new one. Once I had the zombies all cut out it was just a matter of placing the main characters in the background. The difficult part, for me, was choosing the right text font for the bottom of the poster. I should have found another way to add the other characters into the bottom text as well. 
            I was able to demonstrate this project by choosing a movie that I love and taking the most of the show into consideration. I used many of the different tools to cut out the images of the zombies and the characters. The background has a gradient layer behind the image, but because the image opacity is low, the gradient layer shows through it. If I could do this activity again, I would try to choose another movie, or even just change the text at the bottom. 

1 comment:

  1. good use of layering and color choices, though I feel like more could have been done to the forground figures. A-

    ReplyDelete