Thursday, March 17, 2016

Text Art


            The strongest aspect of my work would be the way all the fruits fit in to make it look like the original image. I chose a font that was wide enough that would cover all, if not most of the image. Most of the images were aligned just right that they were able to fit and you could really tell what the original image was. I could have worked on making the image clearer. It looks like some of the letters in the image look like they are pixels instead of clear letters. Also, some of the words overlap into other images. 
            The easiest part of this assignment was taking the image and warping it to fit the fruit. Once I got a hang of all the steps, it took no time to finish this project. The difficult part of this project was making sure that you didn't make another word go on top of the image that was close too it. It was hard to tell what was going to be copied when you were warping the text. 
            I was able to demonstrate this project by choosing a font that would stretch throughout the whole background image. When warping the image, I aligned the text with the image pretty close to what the actual image was. I used the warp, text, copy, and paste special tools. If I could do this activity again I would like to try another image. I would try to push myself into trying something that was bigger and needed the words on there multiple times. 

1 comment: