Monday, March 14, 2016

Personal Identity


            The strongest technical aspect of my work would be the way I layered certain pictures. I was able to take some of the photos I found and cut them out nicely and fit them in. I used different tools to make the objects overlap other images. I could have improved on some negative space in certain areas. I could have changed the opacity levels differently on some of the images. 
            The easiest part of this project was layering the pictures and others on top the make them look like they are popping out. Once I had the film strip in the background of the picture it was easier to find pictures that I could work around that with. The difficult part of this project was making sure that cutting out the pictures nicely to make them look like there is no unwanted part of the picture. Some of the tools were easier than other but for the most part you needed to make sure you didn't get rid of all of the actually picture you needed. 
            I demonstrated the objective in this project by choosing pictures that describe me. I used the camera and the film strip because I would really love to be a photographer after high school. I am in color guard and I like to listen to music. If I could do this project again, I don't think I would change much. I would use all the same elements, but maybe change their positions and the way they are layered. 

1 comment:

  1. Very well done, and another piece with great color choices and layout. "A-"

    ReplyDelete