Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Polaroid


            The strongest technical aspect of my work would be layering the polaroid backdrops into the actual picture. It was easy to choose a way that they would all fit in to make sure that I had a point that I could make it look like it was coming out of the picture. The aspect that could be improved would be turing the pictures a little more than some of them are. If there were some that turned completely up the sides it might give the picture a different effect. 
            The easiest part of this project was layering the polaroid pictures on the actual picture. Also choosing a picture that would give a good 3-D effect when you erased part of the polaroid. In this project there wasn't anything that was difficult. It was tricky trying to erase just enough of the white without exposing that the background is there. 
            I demonstrated this project by using the polaroid picture stencils. I also used the erase tool on photoshop to remove the white that is around parts to make it look as if they are breaking away from the pictures. If I could do this project again, I would try another picture and see if I could get other aspects of the picture to pop out. 

1 comment:

  1. great job looks like i am looking at pictures on a table and good use of breaking the pic plain "A"

    ReplyDelete